As part of the Marketing drive for VAISAKHI festival, we are currently reaching out to prospective media partners to collaborate with us and communicate the event.
- Partner (“Partner”) participation in a VAISAKHI Festival to which these terms and conditions relate (“Sikh Festival”) is subject to acceptance by SHM (the “Festival Organizer”). No contract is created until Festival Organizer gives written confirmation of acceptance of the Partnership Application. Festival Organizer may withdraw its acceptance at any time, if it determines that the Partner is ineligible to participate or if the Partner is not performing the minimum partner activities specified on the Partner Application page or outlined by Festival Organizer through written notification.
- To maintain a status as an active Partner, Partner must perform the minimum partner activities specified on the Partner Application page. If no minimum partner activities are specified on the Partner Application page, Partner must perform the minimum partner activities outlined by Festival Organizer through written communication. If all of the minimum partner activities are not performed during the term the Partner’s rights to the partner benefits will be automatically forfeited.
- Festival Organizer shall not be liable in the Festival of the impossibility or impractibility of holding the Festival due to acts of God, war, government regulation, terrorism, disaster, strikes, civil disorder, curtailment or transportation facilities or any other events beyond Festival Organizer’s control that make it inadvisable, illegal or impossible to hold the Festival. Under no circumstances will Festival Organizer be liable to Partner for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, including but not limited to lost business or anticipatory profits.
- If any condition, obligation, or duty is not timely made, tendered or performed by a party hereto, then this Agreement may be terminated at the option of the non-defaulting party if the defaulting party fails to cure such breach within thirty (30) days of written notice from the non-defaulting party.
- Partner acknowledges that Festival Organizer has the right to cancel the Festival or change the dates on which it is held. In the event of cancellation, Festival Organizer shall not be liable for any expenses, costs, or damages incurred by Partner.
- These Terms and Conditions shall not be construed, interpreted, or described in any way to, constitute an approval, endorsement, or recommendation of Partner or its products or services, or in any manner to create an agency relationship between the Festival Organizer and Partner.
- Partner agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Festival Organizer, its’ directors, officers, employees and agents, from and against any loss, injury or damages whatsoever suffered by them as a result of the Partner’s participation in the conference, including without limitation, any third party claim against the Conference Organizer with respect to loss, injury or damage sustained or suffered by any other Partner, any exhibitor, attendees of the conference, and their respective directors, officers, agents and employees.
- Festival Organizer grants Partner a limited, non-exclusive license to use Festival Organizer name, logo, service marks and trademarks (“Festival Organizer Licensed Marks”) in any software, applications, content, features, email newsletters, social media sites and websites offered by or through Partner and for use in promoting the relationship in marketing materials and press releases. Partner may use the following tag line on its marketing materials during the term of this Partner Agreement: “Official Partner of Vaisakhi at Federation Square 2017”.
- Partner grants Festival Organizer a limited, non-exclusive license to use Partner and Partner’s Company name, logo, service marks and trademarks (“Partner Licensed Marks”) in any software, event signage, event publications, event app, applications, content, features, email newsletters, social media sites and websites offered by or through Festival Organizer and for use in promoting the relationship in marketing materials and press releases.
- Partner shall observe and abide by all applicable federal, state, and local laws, codes, ordinances, rules, and regulations, as well as all rules and regulations of Festival Organizer and the host venue. Partner shall conduct itself, and shall require its agents, employees, partners, and representatives, to conduct themselves, at all times in accordance with customary standards of decorum and good taste in the industry.
- These terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Victoria. Partner agrees that any claims, legal proceeding or litigation arising in connection with the Partner Terms and Conditions will be brought solely in Victoria, and the parties consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. If any term is declared invalid or unenforceable, the remainder shall continue in full force and effect.
- Partner understands and agrees that it may not assign the Agreement, in whole or in part, or any rights there under to any third party without the prior written permission of Conference Organizer. All matters not expressly covered in the Agreement are subject to the reasonable decision of Festival Organizer, which decision shall be final.
- The parties acknowledge that they will use their best good faith efforts to negotiate and resolve subsequent issues that may arise from this Agreement as a result of unforeseen occurrences and that may alter the conditions of this Agreement.
- These Partner Terms and Conditions embodies the entire agreement between Festival Organizer and Partner as to the subject matter hereof and expressly and unequivocally supersedes all previous agreements, warranties or representations, oral or written, which may have been made between Festival Organizer and Partner as to the subject matter hereof.
- This Agreement shall become effective on the date signed below and will remain in effect until the end of the Conference. All provisions relating to indemnifications, shall survive the termination of this Agreement; any other obligations of the parties here under shall also survive, if they relate to the period before termination or if, by their terms, they would be expected to survive such termination.
- Festival Organizer reserves the right to make changes to the Terms at any time. In the event that any term or provision of the Terms shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such term or provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term or provision.